Everyone knows few Internet tricks, But it doesn’t matter how much we know about the Internet and computers, Every now and then we come across tech tricks that we never knew! The world of technology is full of tech hacks that make us say wow awesome!
So here are the few internet tricks that I would like to share with you.
1. Check If You Have An Account That Has Been Compromised In a Recent Data Breaches.
Check if your email is a part of the recent hacking leaks such as Zomato (2017), Brazzer (2017), Wonga (2017), Yahoo (2013, 2014), LinkdIn (2012) Sony PlayStation (2011) etc.
- Just Go to haveibeenpwned.com, and simply enter your email or username into the search box, and click on pwned, Now it will check if your email has been hacked or been misused at any point!
- Luckily even if the results are showing safe, I suggest you to active this service called “notify me when I get pwned”, So if your email will misuse some point in future, They will notify you about it.
- You can also search here with your username instead of your email id, to make sure your social media account are doing well.
2. Access international Google search always
- Google usually redirect you to country specific google search page. Like google.co.in or google.co.uk If you want to access Google’s international site try http://google.com/ncr to avoid this.
- To make google.com as your default specific page to open every time when you launch your browser, just replace the homepage URL with http://google.com/ncr and you are free from seeing your country specific google search page.
3. Delete your account permanently from famous websites without surfing their setting!
- Do you want to delete your account permanently from famous websites, without surfing through the extremely confusing settings, or without searching online instructions! Well, there is a straight way for it!
- Go to justdelete.me and delete your account from any famous website. For example, if you want to delete your Facebook account, just search facebook in the search box, and it will show you the result, click on it, and it will redirect you straight to the Facebook delete account page, now all you have to do is delete your account!
Similarly, you can delete any other accounts from a famous website just search the name of the site, and delete the account.
4. Play Atari Breakout on Google Image Search
- Just Head over to Google Image Search and punch in “atari breakout”
- You can do the same for playing Pacman Just use normal Google search for Pacman instead of Image search.
5. Not Done with Atari and Pacman? Well Search These On Google And Let Us Know Whatever You Find!!!
- do a barrel roll
- Google in 1998
- zerg rush
- blink html
6. Share your Wi-Fi with QR Code!
Generate A QR Code With the Access Details. Print It And Stick It On Your Wall. Well to do that all, just go to this Website, and fill the required Data, Once your done filling all that simply click on this generate Wifi QR Code button!
- Now it will generate a unique QR Code just for you. Now all you have to do is print out a copy of the QR Code, stick it on your wall somewhere cool. So everybody gets the Wi-Fi access just by scanning the QR Code!
- Benefits of using this method
First of all, You are free from explaining your wifi details to each and everybody came to your home!
Secondly, You can have the freedom of an open wifi, but actually, it’s closed!
7.Convert a YouTube Video to Animated Gif
To convert any video into an animated GIF, you should add gif before youtube in the URL.
That’s all! the modified link will take you to the gifs.com and you will see the video getting converted into animated gif.
9.Price Tracking Tool
Do you frequently buy from Amazon.next time you do check out this website first called camelcamelcamel
CCC provides price history charts that date back as far as a year. That’s a great help in researching your product and figuring out a reasonable amount for your price-watch alert.
You can also set an email alert for a price drop.
10.Faces of Facebook
The entire length of this website is loaded with all the 1.2 Billion+ users on Facebook and have a good time finding out your face in it! And as you may have guessed it, the #1 Facebook face is Mark Zuckerberg himself.You can connect to random facebook user just by clicking on their face.
Goodluck finding your face